DHR Recruitment 2020 Latest & Upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs in Department of Health Research Delhi To Invite 65 Fellowships Vacancies. Government jobs for MD/MS/Ph.D qualifications. Latest DHR Employment Event.
Candidates who are searching for DHR Recruitment 2020. Good news for all of them, Because of Department of Health Research Vacancy notification for Fellowships Govt Jobs in DHR. The Department of Health Research invites Apply Online from eligible candidates Delhi Govt Jobs after Master Degree /MS/Ph.d qualifications can apply Online for these Jobs in Delhi. We will Update here upcoming DHR Delhi Vacancy & DHR Research Assistants Recruitment 2020 also. So you can book marks this page for Upcoming DHR Jobs Notification 2020.
DHR Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 65 Fellowships job vacancies in Delhi Govt
DHR Recruitment 2020 Department of Health Research job notice for to fill in 65Fellowships vacant positions. Apply Online for Fellowships Post Before 28 Sep 2019 to 15 Dec 2019. These DHR Delhi vacancies are in Department of Health Research, New Delhi. Eligible & Interested candidates having MD/MS/Ph.d qualification can send their Online Application for DHR Jobs 2020.
Department of Health Research (DHR) Recruitment 2019 Post Details
|Short Term International Fellowships for Senior Indian Biomedical Scientists|
|Duration of Fellowships:||Two weeks to 3 months|
|Number of Fellowships:
||Twenty-five (25) fellowships per year|
||Below 57 years as on the last date of receipt of application|
|Long Term International Fellowships for Young Indian Biomedical Scientists|
|Duration of Fellowships||6 to 12 months|
|Number of Fellowships:
||Forty (40) fellowships per year|
|Age limit:||Below 45 years as on last date of receipt of application|
Qualification For Fellowships Fellow DHR Recruitment 2020
- The applicant should be a citizen of India and working in the country.
- The applicant should possess an M.D/M.S/Ph.D degree (M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S. or MBBS/BDS/ MVSc./ M.Sc./M.Pharma/M.Tech or equivalent with Ph.D. in health / biomedical research) with at least fifteen years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 15 days) and atleast ten years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 1-3 months) in teaching/research in a recognized Institute after obtaining the requisite qualification.
- The application should be forwarded by the Employer/Head of the Institution with a statement that the candidate will be considered as a full time employee of the Institution during the period of his/her fellowship.
- The applicant should submit a letter of acceptance from the host Institute where he/she proposes to work during the fellowship.
- The applicant should submit a plan of proposed training for availing the fellowship in the prescribed format.
- The recognition letter from All India Council for Technical Eduction (AICTE) for candidates belonging to Private Colleges/Universities should be submitted.
- The applicant should not have availed any similar fellowship of duration of one month or above from any of the agency of the GoI/State Govts in the last 3 years.
Age Limit Department of Health Research Delhi Jobs 2020
|Project||Name of the Post||Age|
|“Centre of Excellence for Climate change & Vector Borne Diseases”||Fellowships Fellow||35 years.|
|Data Entry Operator||28 years|
|“Vulnerability Assessment and adaptation measures towards potential impacts of climate change on malaria in hot spots of India”||Upper Division Clerk||28 years.|
Job Location of DHR Job Vacancy 2020
2nd Floor, IRCS Building,
1, Red Cross Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Pay Scale For Department of Health Research Recruitment 2020
- A stipend of US$ 3000 per month which includes accommodation and other expenses.
- Return economy class excursion airfare (by Air India ) through shortest possible route.
- Contingency grant of maximum of Rs. 50,000/- (which includes the cost of visa, taxi charges from place of duty to airport and back, overseas mediclaim insurance expenses reimbursable on submission of original receipts/bills on return). No other charges/expenditure is admissible.
- Advance stipend will be given as equivalent amount in Indian currency to Fellow and the last month stipened will be granted on return after completion of fellowship and due adjustment on submission of utilization certificate/original receipts
How to Apply DHR Recruitment
Eligible candidates can Read the detailed Department of Health Research (DHR) Recruitment 2019 notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Fellowships, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option for Department of Health Research (DHR) Recruitment 2019 and fill up the form. You can apply online from from 28 Sep 2019 to 15 Dec 2019.
Apply Online Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 Sep 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Dec 2019|
|DHR Job Notification:-||Job Notification|
|DHR Online Application Form:-||Online Application Form|
Leave a comment for our team if you are facing any problem or Doubt in your mind. We will answer your comment with right solution as soon as. Visit continue our website for Upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs 2019-20