ICAR-IARI JRF Jobs 2020: Online Walkin Interview for JRF/SRF post in Division of Biochemistry, IARI, Delhi
JRF/SRF Online Walkin Interview in ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Delhi
IARI has released job notification for the new job vacancies for Junior Research fellow (JRF) or SRF post for a project as named below ( Employment#: Advertisement_JRF_10072020).
ICAR funded Niche Area of Excellence (NAE) Programme sponsored project on “Development of Biochemical and Physical Processing Technology to Arrest Oxidation of Lipids/Flavones to Enhance the Shelf-Life of Pearl Millet Flour”
Essential qualifications: M. Sc. with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Life Science NET/GATE qualified
Desirable: Experience in basic biochemical techniques, molecular biology especially cloning of gene and their norms expression analysis, etc.
Age Limit: maximum 35 years (age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidates as per the Govt. of India/ICAR rules) for Junior Research Fellow.
JRF/SRF Fellowship per Month:
Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA per month for I & II year & 35000/- + 24% HRA per month for III year (as per ICAR norms)
Terms of recruitment:
- The above posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for an initial period of one year or project duration whichever is earlier, which may be extended on yearly basis after satisfactory performance of the incumbent till termination of the scheme.
- There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of scheme. Selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with respective scheme.
How to Apply:
- No objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer is required, if working.
- Bio-data as per the format given in Annexure 1 should be submitted along with scanned attested copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, Ph.D., NET/GATE and other certificates required.
- The application should have recent passport size photograph.
- The bio-data should contain academic qualifications starting from 10″ standard to the maximum qualification with % marks obtained, distinction/medal if any. This is required for calculation of academic score.
- If the candidates do not fill the marks and relevant attested certificates, the academic score will not be awarded.
- Soft copy of application and scanned certificates should be forwarded on the E-mail [email protected]; [email protected] till 29th July, 2020
ICAR-IARI JRF Job Notification & Application Form:
|Job position:||JRF/SRF (01 vacancy)|
|Job Notification and Application form:||Notification & Application Form|
|Last date to Send application:||29th July 2020|
|Online Interview Date:||03rd August 2020|
IARI Recruitment 2020 Walk in Interview for JRF/FA Vacancy
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Job vacancies 2020. Latest Job Notification for Delhi NCR Jobs Seekers who are searching for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment. Because of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Job Notification for 01 JRF/FA Job Vacancies. candidates having GATE, NET, 10th, Post Graduate qualification. These Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Vacancy for JRF/FA IARI Delhi, Delhi on Contract basis.
The IARI Jobs Application for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) will be Walk in interview mode on 23 Jan 2020 10:00 AM.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2020 Qualification
Post Details Of IARI Recruitment 2020
Salary for IARI JRF Jobs 2020
Selection Procure for IARI JRF Job Vacancy 2020
The selection of candidates for IARI Vacancy Delhi will be on the basis of Interview
Application Process: for Research Institute Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either final or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form . The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
Important Dates & Link for IARI Vacancy 2020
|Job Notification:-||IARI Job Notification|